No:of Positions: 2
We are looking for an experienced and well-organized Sales Coordinator to provide the necessary support to the field sales team. The successful candidate will become the point of reference for colleagues and customers alike, by keeping schedules and providing feedback, documentation and information in the CRM.
As a Sales Coordinator they will sell all our products to an assigned geographic or national account base territory to achieve the targets assigned. The main objective being to fix up product demos for the BDE (Sales Executives) to close in the business. The goal is to facilitate the Sales team’s activities so as to maximize their performance and for the solid and long-lasting development of the company.
- Coordinate the sales team by managing schedules and appointments of the BDE and communicating relevant information to the Heads
- Ability to communicate effectively over the telephone with high level decision makers.
- Ability to work independently as well in teams
- Updating the daily call reports and send to the team head and on the follow-ups, leads generated and closing of business.
- Arranging collection of payments.
- Maintaining call reports on a daily basis and sharing with the BDM and BDEs on the demos fixed and on the prospects.
- Day to day activities to be updated on the calls handled and closure.
- Handle the processing of all orders with accuracy and timeliness
- Inform clients of unforeseen delays or problems
- Ensure adherence to laws and policies of the team and the company’s Requirements/Credentials:
- Minimum one year experience as a sales coordinator or in other administrative positions will be considered a plus.
- Good computer skills (MS Office), Handling emails immediately.
- Proficiency in English and Tamil, Additional knowledge of languages an advantage but not a specific requirement.
- Well-organized and responsible with an aptitude in problem-solving.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- A team player with high level of dedication.
- BCOM/BBA in commerce or relevant field; any certification in sales or marketing will be an asset.
- Knowledge of Tally ERP 9 a plus.
Salary Range : Based on the Experience